Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My SEXY "Kriby"

Scott is the carpet Shampooer in our family. It's one of those things that I just don't want to learn how to do, it's just Scott's job! Well he always does a marvelous job, but sometimes I want it done more often. Well with the holiday season around the corner okay HERE. I wanted it done NOW before I put all the Christmas decorations up. So it took me 3 day's even with Shaydon's help and some help from Scott after work, but I got it done. It looks so GREAT!!! Plus I learned how to use the shampooer. Not a good thing. Scott says now I can do it when ever I want!! It only cost us $14.95 for the bottle of soap!!
Thanks for helping me learn a new talent, Sweetheart.


It looks like a lot of parts, but it was easier than I thought!!

1 comments:

Jana said...

I have always wanted a Kirby - must get that from Doodle! I bought a Hoover shampooer so we will have to see how that works.