Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Steelhead Hockey












We went the the Hockey game tonight at the Bank of America Center, it was Shaydon's 1st hockey game. We had a lot of fun clapping, yelling, pointing, smiling and eating ice cream. We sat right next to a couple of guys who were really into Hockey and Shaydon couldn't not quit looking at them especially when they would get mad at a call or just yell DEFENCE!! They were dedicated fans!!! It was a GREAT family activity.
Thank you to Dr. Ferch for the tickets.

4 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

That is so fun!! Maybe he will be a hockey player! I have never even taken Kemper, I know he would love it too. It would be fun to all go sometime.

Brown said...

Hey I think Todd and Brenda were at that same game. Hope you guys have a great Christmas, we will miss you.

Jana said...

I think I might like hockey too if I got to eat ice cream. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. The pictures of the "boys" are cute!

twylla said...

I dont understand I wrie comments but they never show up even when it says your commet has been saved. I guess I push the wrong button or something. Anywasy I will try aagain. I love the christmas tree project and nothing taste so sweet as a little baby slobber It adds to the work. He is so cute and so interested in doing everything that you guts di, He is a sweetheart