Saturday, May 16, 2009

showered with love

jessica baby shower was saturday. it has been lots of fun getting ready for this big day
i know i was excited & so was jessica!!
our theme was cookies & milk
(fitting because jess as loved both during her pregnancy)
thanks jess for allowing me to help celebrate your little bundle of joy
thanks to kelli for helping me too
dessert table we had 6 different types of cookies which were all delicious
1% milk, chocolate milk & water
our tags up close
sign in area ~ advise cards ~ close pin game
archway decor


our thanks for others to take home

1 comments:

Jana said...

Good job on the shower - looks like lots of fun.
I hope with all the coupon savings you use the items you buy. I found I was buying alot of things I didn't really want or use. So now I do my shopping first then go through my coupons.
Shaydon looks so old in the big picture! Can't believe how fast time goes by.