Wednesday, May 6, 2009

we heart wednesday's

we get lots of excitement on wednesday's.

shaydon showing landon where his nose it

a typical wednesday

landon comes over at 7am (he's almost walking)
he's dressed diaper changed & playing by the time shaydon wakes up at 8am
eat breakfast
warm bottle for landon and put down for nap by 9-9:30am
9:30am andi comes over for playgroup
kids play until 10:30am and it's snack time and oatmeal time for andi
11:00am landon wakes up and play's with shaydon and andi
movie time/play time/outside time/story time etc... until 11:30 pick up
12:00pm lunch time
12:30 pm free play
1:15 warm bottle for landon
1:30pm nap time
3:30pm snack time for both shaydon & landon
4:00pm pick up time for landon
4:15pm clean up from a day of wonderful kids
5:15pm scott comes home


can't wait until next week to do it all over again, but not after
  • about 10 diaper changes
  • lost sippys
  • a few disagreements
  • snack spills (roxy is clean up)
  • toys everywhere
  • lessons on sharing
  • laughing at each other
  • roxy taking a "beating"
  • me changing out of my PJ's at 2:00pm
  • getting the mail
  • starting dinner plans
  • finishing my strawberry freezer jam
  • njoying my brothers company & help
  • of course blogging and checking my email!!
  • paying bills
  • talking on the phone to dad
andi & shaydon looking at the big semi-truck of sod for the neighbors
The best part of my day is sneaking a peek at my sleepy head

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

That is pretty cute the way they are looking out the window. And Shaydon in his crib, adorable. Too bad I didn't do Andi's hair.

twylla said...

Boy what a busy day but thee kids are so cute and growing like my weeds. Time passes so quickly so enjoy them while they are solittle and cute and they are always special. Hope the jam turned out very good. I am sure it did. Glad you had some help .

Jana said...

Wow - you have quite a schedule. I think I need you to come organize my life. I can't remember if I told you that we loved library story hour when Katelin was little. We still sing the song - Throw the bean bag and catch. Memories.