Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friends

shaydon~trey~tian
just playing around when i edited them?


doesn't rebecca take good pix?


Trey & Shaydon didn't have much choice whether or not they would be friends since Rebecca and I are friends. Good thing they love each other. Trey is a few years older and wiser, Shaydon absorbs it all in. We have such good taste that we bought the same Easter outfit for our kids, so we wanted to get pix of them in them before they grew out of them. Here are the results. Rebecca is always thinking ahead and we went to this old barn near her house for the shoot. WE loved taking the pix and THEY loved playing with all the sticks, stones and dirt. (among other things)


I asked Shaydon to hold Trey's hand and then he didn't want to let go.

1 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Sommers
Your pictures are amazing! I love the editing you did! I have got to figure out why the pictures I sent you of Shaydon didn't come through! I will work on it pronto!

Thanks for coming over, dressing Shaydon in "our" outfit, and spending some precious time with us and our boys! You are the greatest!