Thursday, July 2, 2009

Anderson Ranch

Evan's Creek was the BEST camp site we have ever been too. It was right off the water.

Thanks to the Hackings and Soon to be Anderson's for such a fun weekend!!

They worked together at Albertson's

Beautiful View

Jenni & Matt Newlyweds

Scott's log cabin fire

Love the boat and my life jacket

Our only pix together
Shaydon & Mommy

Lots of Smoor's

We did Reese's cups instead of Hersey's chocolate and It was DELICIOUS!!

Jenni, Donna & Me

Our little family

Ali & Madi Twins

2 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks for the tip on the Reese's substitution for Smores. We are wanting to go to Anderson Ranch soon to get some camping and boating in too. We'll have to get the same campsite.

bledsoeblog said...

Did you use your S'more's from our Girls Nite shopping experience?! The reese's would be YUMMY! I might have to break my new years resolution for a S'mores. Aren't S'mores considered a dessert?! I THINK SO! I love your polkadot top! CUTE!