Monday, July 13, 2009

Our weekend

My dad came down on Wednesday and stayed for the day and then left on Thursday by 11AM. We Scott has a family Reunion on Friday and Saturday in Bear Lake. So grandpa talked me into letting Shaydon come home with him. Scott would come and get him on his way to Bear lake on Friday morning. It was hard to let go, but I did. It wasn't without some strict instruction from me though.

Waving bye to my baby:(


So I have been without my baby since Thurday morning. It is soooo weird to not have him attached to my hip. It's bitter sweet. So Thursday night Scott and I went out on a date. WOW I said date. It's the first since March. Dinner and a movie. PERFECT!!!


Scott left Friday Morning by 9:30AM. I didn't have much to do other than work. My uncle Jeff and cousin Regan came through Boise and stayed on Friday night with me. We had a BBQ and then hit Wal-mart at 11:30PM.


Well you might be thinking why aren't I going with them to the family reunion? I have a CE class that I am taking here in Boise. (which never happends) so I am not able to go. It was a GREAT class and am excited to start to use some of the techniques this week.

Scott had fun in Bear Lake with his family. I sent him with the camer and only got 10 pix, but better than nothing. They are all from their day at the beach.
Playing in the sand


waiding in the water all by himself, such a big boy.


Zack pulling Nic and Shaydon around
warming up with grandpa

IV> IV>Thanks again Scott for letting me stay and do my class. I missed you very much and am glad you are home safe and sound. Shaydon only has a few bumps, scraches and bruises & I didn't forget to pack something for them either, Yea!!! It was Scott's 1st trip with Shaydon alone and he survived.
Thanks for all the calls to keep me companyfor the weekend:)

2 comments:

Jana said...

It's weird how all you Hunt girls have changed - you guys were pretty wild and free. I used to give all those instructions too but they all went out the window when the girls visited all their cousins in Idaho. I hope you know that it went in one ear and out the other because grandparents can do what they want!

Cara said...

I think we should get together real soon, I'm on a roll. I had so much fun last night that I went to JoAnns today and finished my flower and started another crayon roll. Thanks so much.