Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Surprise

My mom is here!!! I called my brother this morning because I had something for him and he said he would come and pick it up. Well after about an hour of waiting I got in the truck to go and do my errons. Just as I was pulling out of the driveway he pulled in. Surprise my mom was with him. He picked her and her sister up from the airport that morning, EARLY!! I am sure my reaction was not what my mom wanted, but I guess that's because I was truly surprised. Don't know if ever she has surprised me like this!! She was only here 2 nights and most of it was at the doctors office, (check up and everything looks GREAT, Yea!) but we did get to relax in the afternoon (Landon got to see her too) with her one day and go to lunch (PF Chang's) the next day so Scott could see her. She stayed with a friend from HS who was very nice. It was good to see her, but very hard as well. It's been a few months :( We will take a visit any time, just wish we could of been a little more prepared, it was a Tuesday and I worked all afternoon.
You looked just like a Californian!! Thanks for visiting and spending time with us.
i don't have any pix because as you know i lost my memory card,
thought I would find it by now, but no such luck!!
Mom do you have any you could email me?

0 comments: