Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lucky Peak

Who would of thought on a non-holiday weekend that there would be a 40 minute wait to put in at Spring Shore Marina?!! Crazy people who would wait. We just went up the road 5 miles and put in at Mac's Creek. I guess the 106 degrees had something to do with it. I don't remember Boise being that HOT! Thanks for Kelli and her family for coming with us. We had such a fun day. Kelli asked me when we got there what time we would head back and i said we are usually home by 8:00pm to put Shaydon down for bed. She said okay I didn't think we would be up here until like 9:00pm. Well we left shortly after 8:30pm. Time flies when you are having fun!! Thanks for being such good company & taking pix, I took none!! Oh, I almost forgot to tell the story about the tube. Oh, I am going to leave this post on a positive note!! Maybe another time.


our two sleepy heads taking cat naps

Scott taking Kemper for a surf
which he thought was SO COOL!!
only my 2nd time trying this surfing thing


driving with my best pal on my lap

The guys enjoying there kids

1 comments:

Cara said...

I called you on Saturday because Kyle and I were thinking about going but we wanted to know how it was up there. I am glad we didn't go because we heard it was a zoo. We went last night instead. I also heard that Lake Lowell is closed due to some blooming algae there that is poisonous. That could explain the 40 minute wait.