Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thunder Mountain Train Line




hi mom!

.
it was such a beautiful day


poising for the camera, had to hold on to the bar

he just kept saying train, WOW!


we all got to pick a perfect pumpkin

looking at the sites as we go by!


So back in May of this year the KCL website I look at was having a special on TMTL. So I bought an excursion for the pumpkin patch in October ($22.00). I sort of forgot about it and good thing I wrote it down and scheduled it early enough in Oct. Who would of thought we would be going to Hawaii that next week. Perfect timing. Shaydon has been into trains from Landon and the Down's boys. It really was lots of fun! I would recommend it to any one who had kids and like trains. When the train would toot his horn Shaydon would say "train, choo choo" i don't think he realized that it was the same train he was on! It was so fun to see him so excited.

1 comments:

twylla said...

What a fun thing for a family to do. It seems all lilttle nd some big boys love trains. Maybe because they are so big and make a lot of noise. I love the goodby hugs and the investigators of the worms.