Friday, October 30, 2009

Surfing & Our Last Day

Every Friday & Saturday night they have a live band that comes to entertain they are GREAT

WE missed our little boy!!


Our last day at the pool/beach :(


Scott taking surfing lessons from a local


They are on there way out to catch a wave


Headed in for the day...

So surfing is nothing like wake surfing just if you were wondering. So Scott took lessons on Friday & we left on Saturday night. So on Saturday we just planned on being at the beach and packing our stuff. So Scott rented a surf board and headed out for the afternoon. He only rented it or an hour or two! So at 2.5 hours I started to get a little nervous. I went and asked if he had turned in his board and they said "no". So they gave me a pair of binoculars and I tried to find him. I think I did which calmed my nerves, but still, why hasn't he come back in!! Well 4 hours later he came in. I guess he was just having too much fun!!

WE love you Hawaii & hope to see you soon!!
What a GREAT vacation, Thanks Honey!!

0 comments: