Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Honolulu, Hawaii Part III

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, was delicious!!

Diamond Head


Pearl Harbor ~ We went here on Wednesday and then walked over the to flea market at the stadium or should I say around the stadium. We walked the whole thing!! Sorry for the pix! I don't think Scott knows how to run the camera.


Enjoying our view, this was my view most of the trip!!

Planet Hollywood for lunch

They have a beautiful Hotel

Their very own lagoon
and penguins


This market was right across from our hotel and I found Dole Whip there. It wasen't as good as I remember it when I was here 14 years earlier!! Scott wasen't that impressed!
There was lots of shopping!! This is for your Rebecca

This is for you Jamie!!

2 comments:

twylla said...

It looks llike you had such a good time and had some quiet time to enjoyu the scenery. I keeep writing and nothing gets saved to print. I dont know what I am doing

bledsoeblog said...

Such a sweet friend, to think of me when you were out shopping in Hawaii! I think I would have began drooling at the site of the LV store!

These pictures are so good Sommers! I love the picture of Scott standing on the beach, and the penguins. You are great Sommers! I missed you!