Friday, October 23, 2009

Honolulu, Hawaii Part I

Our hotel


This was are view from our balcony!! BEAUTIFUL!!
See the young surfer in the chair? Ask Scott to repeat what he always is saying
every day on the beach!! (outrigger rides) so funny!!


Our 1st day on the island & the beach

Baywatch anyone? Hansom Hunk!


Here is the outrigger ride or party boat


After getting Shaydon settled with GM & GP Gerratt we left early in the morning for our flight. It went really well. I seem to take loner that I thought it would. We slept, ate, read our books, slept & listened to our ipods. I was so ready to get off the plane and was a little motion sick too. The throwing up didn't come until the bus/shuttle ride to the hotel. Poor Scott (I was the one throwing up) was so embarrassed, but I was really prepared with a bag and all I don't think anyone even knew.

1 comments:

Cara said...

This post is making me wish I was on a hot island. It is so cold outside. Sounds like you had an awesome time.