Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

We traveled to Burely for the new year.
Scott's family was all in attendance.
We stayed at my dad's house.
Since it's our vacation we had multiple late nights even Shaydon.
Sorry to Wendy & Dave who got sick.
Saw the movie Blind Side.
Helped my dad clean his house.
Ate way too much.
Only one trip to Wal-mart.
Went to church with my dad and grandma.
Shaydon couldn't get enough of his cousins and playing.
Hate smokey the cat and the allergies/chapped lips/raw nose I get.
Came home with more food than we brought.
Bowling with the whole Gerratt family = FUN
Adults & kids wanting to play Mario on the DS Yvonne bought another game.
Stayed up until 2AM playing catch phrase.
Loved the snow.
Hated the wind.
Love sleeping in my parents warm bed.
Roxy got to play with Brody, Sadie, Chewy & Obi.
Shaydon slept the whole way home.

1 comments:

Jana said...

Don't you know that the wind always blows in Rupert/Burley. That's what I love about Denver - hardly any wind. Wasn't Blind Side one of the best movies ever! Sounds like you wore Shaydon out.