Saturday, January 9, 2010

Potty Training

My dad is one of the 1st to change Shaydon's Dirty diaper, but this weekend he put him in underwear and it looks like I need to start to training. He went 2X in the potty for dad, just that morning. He was so excited, well so was papa, mom & dad. I wanted to do this back in October, but it was when I found out that we were expecting and I was soooo sick. So it got put on hold. Well my new goal is to get is done by February, but hoping by the end of January.
So here we go.
Any advise from those who have concurred this?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats on the up and coming! So excited for you! I'm apparently sooooo out of the loop!

Jana said...

The easiest way is to let them do it on their own. Really - are they going to poop their pants in kindergarten? We pushed Jennica so hard and we let Katelin do it on her own - so much easier the 2nd time.