Monday, January 4, 2010

sister OR brother?

Shaydon wore this shirt when we told dad that we were pregnant. We kept asking him if he wanted a little brother or sister? He would always say whatever you would say last. Well today we found out what we are having and we are excited!! Secretly I want a little girl (bows, lace, flowers etc.) and only had girl names picked out, but the search is on for boy names. On the way home as we were pulling out of the Dr. office Shaydon said out of the blue. "I want a little sister" It was so sweet! I stoped Scott at the light and told him and he didn't believe me, but it's true! I told him he will have a brother to play football with & he was excited!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats on having a baby boy! The next one can be a girl. It's nice to have two of the same sex close in age.

Cara said...

Yeah for boys. Leave the bows and flowers for us right? I think Shaydon will be a great big brother. I am excited for you.

bledsoeblog said...

boys are the very best! Shaydon can show him the ropes! congrats Gerratt Family on your new little guy!

Blue room said...

Oh Im so excited for you! Im sure he will be soooo cute just like shaydon! Congratulations!!! It was so great to see you at church btw!