Friday, January 8, 2010

Surprise

Earlier this week my dad was sick and I was calling to check on him and it sounded like he was driving and I said where are you going? He said I am in Mt. Home. It was about 6:00pm. What a GREAT surprise. He said why don't you and Scott go out tonight you have a free babysitter. WOW what a GREAT idea. So we did. We saw Invictus! What a Good movie. They had fun staying up a little later and playing. Shaydon sure loves his PAPA!! I had told Shaydon that papa was coming to our house and the next 30 minuets was when is papa coming? I thought papa was coming to my house? Remind me to never tell him until he is AT our house. That was a long 30 minutes.

Thanks DAD!!

1 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Haven't I told you not to tell Shaydon anything until it is just about to happen? I have learned the hard way. I told Trey we were going to Bend just outside of Ontario. So fun for you and Scott. Your Dad is wonderful and so supportive. He takes the Grandpa role so seriously!