Monday, May 3, 2010

21 Days left

This was a big weekend of getting things done. Yea!!!! Started to get heartburn so bad that It wakes me up at night and not sleeping very good. My allergies are getting so bad that I have a sore on my nose from wiping it so many times. Getting more tired, but loving my naps in the afternoon with Shaydon. Going into the Dr. weekly now. Weight gain has been just the same as with Shaydon, measuring 36 weeks, pelvic bone sore. He is such a kicker my kick counts only take me 1 minute to do. Shaydon gets excited when he hears his heart beat which is 176.

complete

  • the nursery is complete
  • Babies bags are packed
  • Pick up car seat attachment for stroller
  • purchase gift for Shaydon from the baby
  • Up stairs baseboards clean along with light fixtures

to do

  • baby book (any good suggestions?)
  • brag book for the new baby started
  • cleaning the base boards and light fixtures downstairs
  • birth plan

0 comments: