Saturday, May 8, 2010

girls lunch

thanks soooo much to my bestie rebecca for putting together a wonderful day. it started off with awesome invites she made and sent out (loved the orange and teal theme) then lunch at willow creek which by the way has the best sweet potato fries out there, good friends that joined us, fun cd's with kids music & jewelry holders she homemade (so crafty) for everyone. she put lots of time and effort into such a wonderful day. i hope she know how appreciative i am of her. we also treated ourselves to a mani/pedi after that.
she spoils me rotten and i love her for that.
thanks for such a special day!!!
she is the only one who took pix so i have to wait and post some later when she gets them to me.
thanks to the hubbies for watching the boys for our special girls day... love you...

1 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

You are more then worth anything I ever do. You make me a better friend, mother, sister and wife. I have learned so much from you and I know I will continue to learn by your example for the next 100 years bestie! I love you and can't wait for this little man to come into this world! Thank you for spending the afternoon with ME! You are so busy, I am grateful I got to steal a few hours with you before you become a mother of TWO!

OH, and btw, I am not crafty AT ALL! I had the hardest time finding SOMETHING you haven't already made! That was a task in itself you crafty mama you!