Monday, May 17, 2010

up-date

I told Shaydon we were going to your baby brothers appointment today and he said " Do I get to meet my little brother today?" I said no, but soon we will. As we pulled into the hospital parking lot Shaydon says "is this where I will be meeting my bother?" yes i said in a few days. He is so smart, I just love him and can't believe how big he is getting. I am dilated to a 4 and 70% effaced and am a -1. She could of striped my membranes, but we deiced we aren't in too big of a hurry. So am getting close I bet with in the next 4 days (at least with Shaydon), my Dr. said see you Thursdays so we will see. I am starting to hold fluid as I gain 3lbs in a week.
Better get my bags packed. Nothing on the schedule this week. It's nice, but a little weird.
We will enjoy the down time and special time left with only Shaydon!!!

3 comments:

Korbi said...

I don't know why your blog only "updates" on my blog reel like every once in a while... so when I finally see it update, you have like 10 posts that I missed! Good luck with baby #2!!! I can't believe you only gained like 3o lbs, that's awesome! (I gained 60 and I don't hink I ever fully lost anyy of it ;) Hope everything goes well and that Mr Shaydon isn't thrown too much off his rocker ;)

Jana said...

Owie - that looks like it hurts - maybe not you but the baby! Hope it goes fast for you. You without something on your schedule (Unbelievable) - I guess you have one thing on your schedule - HAVE A BABY!!!

bledsoeblog said...

AHHHHHHH, holy cow my besty! You know you can call us at a drop of a hat and will be on your doorstep within 30 minutes! (unless there are no police out watching for speeders, I might be there even sooner!)

Shaydon is getting so excited for his baby brother; he will be amazing!