Sunday, May 9, 2010

mothers day

what a wonderful family i have
i got my pots on the patio planted
breakfast in bed (oatmeal, strawberries, cantaloupe, bagel w/cream cheese & oj)
card with a special pix colored by shaydon
took a 2 hour nap
watched iron man the movie
ate a blizzard
thanks for making my day so special
i love you sooooo much
thanks to all the special mothers in my life
you truly make me a better mother, wife, daughter, sister & person.
thanks for all you do for me and our family!
it was the 1st mothers day when shaydon was talking and understood that the nice kind acts of service were for my special day. we called all the mothers and grandmothers in our life to let them know how special they are.
we love you.
he was sooo cute telling me all the things they did for me
he is sure a sweet boy.

0 comments: