Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last time of the Season

before
during

after

(he is coming to tell me that "HE DID IT")

We are going to miss our Tuesday dates to Roaring Springs. We just love that place. It's going to be a little crazy next year with a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old, but bring it on right? There is officially nothing Shaydon won't do in the kiddie area at RS. The BIG scary bucket that dumps water was the final item he wouldn't do, but with the help of his friend Andi they did it together. Good Job Shaydon we are so proud of you!!

2 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

I love him running away!! I have some seriously cute ones of him and Andi I will post them soon, so you can have them.

Debbie said...

Somms

That picture is so cute, and there is a lot of water coming down, so happy he had a good time. Don't know if Scott did though, I think that's Scott. Isn't it???

Mom