Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My special day

is the 1st day of 3 Birthdays in the next 12 days
CAN YOU SAY PARTY .........................................
Thanks to my boyZ for a wonderful day........

I swear scott is the worst at taking photos.
(My cake)
CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMANT...

I have wanted to roast smores since the beginning of summer, i even made my dad bring up some wood on one of his trips up here. Finally got to put it to use...

lessons on the perfect marshmallows


the fire right up the hill from our house, thanks to brad and lindsey for putting it out.

We started out the day by sleeping in thanks boyZ. Got ready and headed out to meet dad for lunch at P.F. Changs, love the lettuce wraps and sitting on the patio. Felt bad for our server who dropped the whole dish of spices on my diaper bag. Made for a Cheap lunch thanks to the manager. Headed home only to find the road blocked off because there is a fire going on. They did let us though. Thanks to the BLM'ers for putting it out. Took naps and woke up and headed to work. Stoped at Costco for a mocha freeze. When I got home i had dinner from my favorite Thai food restaurant, flowers and a card with money, yeahh!!!
Ended the night with my smores for dessert!!!

It ended up being a birthday week. AWESOME......Wednesday we headed to RS for the last time. Thursday Rebecca took us to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then headed to the Birds of Prey for the 1st time ever!!! WOW what a place more to come on that. Opened a beautiful card from my mom. Friday went to lunch with Jessica and had a massage by Tasha...

What a GREAT birthday.. Thanks everyone!!!!

0 comments: