Thursday, January 20, 2011

einstein's oilery

So we had a coupon for this place to get an oil change on the car. They say they are fast!! With two kids I was tired of waiting 1-1.5 hours at the dealership. So we gave it a try. We pulled up and they offered us a newspaper and drinks for both shaydon and I. You wait in the car while they work. Slater slept the whole time. There were about 5 guys working on the car and they have camera's all around so you can watch them. Shaydon quickly got out of his car seat and sat on my lap. I don't think we were there 20 minutes. It was a really good experience for a car place and being a women with two kids.
Thanks Einstein's Oilery I will be coming again with my coupon for $19.99

1 comments:

Jamie Page said...

I wish they had one of these in Logan. What a mothers dream.