Tuesday, January 11, 2011

menu board


We make these menu board for our craftapalooza and I liked the idea, but didn't think I would really use it. Shaydon picked out my Valentines hot pink for this month.

Can I just say how much I LOVE it!!!

I only go shopping once a week and never have the dreaded question what are we going to eat tonight. So on Sunday night after dinner we all pick something that we want to eat for the next week and then i come up with the rest. Scott always picks Tuesday night because that is my night to work and he cooks. Not only has it saved time in the shopping and coming up with what to eat. I don't don't spend as much at the store either, I only get what i need for that week. I always made fun of those meal planners and now I am one of them.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Sommers

I think your menu board is great, we should all do it, it sure helps to know what is for dinner on any given day.
Think I will make me one

Love you
Mom