Friday, October 26, 2007

Burley Idaho

We were very lucky to travel to Burley and help my parents with some caterings they had at Al's Pizza. On Monday they had 1. Tuesday 3, Wednesday 2, Thursday 2, Friday 1. Plus, they had their regular customers and a party in the back (ice creamery) on three of the day's. They are just CRAZY busy.




This was the first time we (Shaydon and I) have traveled with out Scott. We were sad to leave him, but called him often. While we were there we had the opportunity to have grandma & grandpa Hunt and Gerratt watch Shaydon. They loved to show him off to all of their friends.




Even my Grandma Mimi watched him, which is his great grandma. They all had so much fun with him. I wish they were closer and could watch him more. We had good food and company while we were visiting. Here are a few photos from our days in Burley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really great that you were able to go help your parents..what a thoughtful girl you are! We are SO glad you are home though! We missed you!

Mastrude Family said...

Sommers...I stumbled onto your page through Korbi's blog and love it. (This is Wendy Darling by the way) It is so good seeing your pictures of your family and your little one is soooo cute! Hearing you talk about Al's Pizza brings back a lot of good memories about Burley. Anyway, thought I would drop a line and say hi.
Wendy (Darling - now Mastrude) from Burley

bledsoeblog said...

I am glad you are back. These pictures are so sweet, I need to see that sweet Shaydon! he is totally smiling in the one of the pictures, I love the picture of him in the striped sweater! Such a sweet pea!

Korbi said...

yep, I did his whole 1st year of every month in the tin. I am glad that I did it that way because I got to see how different he looked month after month. and there are extra slots if you do 2 pieces of 12 X 12 paper, so I added quotes or Mother stuff. And a family picture here and there.... It was fun, getting ready to start the next baby's as soon as i find out what it is, in 2 weeks!