Thursday, October 18, 2007

Training them young!!!


Shopping ~ Shopping ~ Shopping


Shaydon and I went to lunch at Red Robin in Nampa with our friends Rebecca and her son Trey. We love to hangout with them and expecially when we can eat and go shopping. I am going to teach Shaydon at a young age that shopping is fun and then we can gang up on dad and get him to go with us or at least support us and our habit. All in all we had a fun afternoon and if you want to see more pix go to Rebecca's blog. Here is a photo of the pair of shoes I got. I always wanted a pair of peep toe pumps, but they are a little to high for me. I tried to walk around in them at the house and I guess I am a cluts because I am triping over my own two feet. I didn't even wear high heels for my wedding!!!

We can't wait for our trip to McCall in November with the Bledsoes and the Blads.
SEE YOU SOON!

3 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

I loved our adventures! Yes, I am too trying to train Trey that shopping is an enjoyable thing! Now, if I can keep him off the floor of resteraunts, that would be fantastic!
I had to show my co-workers your new shoes! They are in love! I am so tempted to go get some, but I don't know if I have enough outfits to match them! You will have to post a picture of your outfit AND the shoes!
Thanks again for the outing, we had a wonderful time!

bledsoeblog said...

Don't you wish SHAYDON had a pair of Trey's fancy moon boots?! I read your comment to my blog, and you just wait sista, you will be next in line at Wally-World, buying some crazy neon blue "Thomas" boots very soon! We will be together, holding hands, fearing for our future with our crazy boys running down the road in those nasty moon boots!

Sarah Stokes said...

Sommers, love the shoes!! Check out my new blog - I don't know what happened to my other one(so computer illiterate!) stokespeople.blogspot.com