Thursday, October 18, 2007

I need your Help!!


I have a lot of organize, creative and clever friends and family. I need some ideas on how to organize my recipes? They are all in a big folder and are such a mess (all different sizes, ect). I was hoping that I wouldn't have to retype them all so they can fit in a traditional recipe box. I have always wanted to do this, but never had time or was home enough. How do you keep your recipes? Well, there is no time like now to start. I'll take any suggestions.....

Thanks

3 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

All of my recipes are typed on just a regular sized piece of paper, in plastic page protectors and in a HUGE 3 ring binder. NOTHING as cute or fancy as your picture. I have too many recipes, and I am SUCH a messy baker, I would be freaked out to scrap my recipes and drip something on the card. Maybe you could just put your favorite or most used recipes on display. Sorry, I am not much help!

Korbi said...

I promise that I have not forgotten about you. I lost my camera, but I am planning on borrowing one to get pictures of my altoid tin and I also will take a picture of my recipe box. I hand wrote most of my recipes because a prized pocession on Stephen's family is her handwritten recipe cards. The whole fmaily fights over them, so I figure in 100 years when I am dead and gone, maybe my great grandkids will want my Nestle Tollhouse cookie recipe written in my handwriting instead of just getting it off the back of the choco chips package!! :)

Korbi said...

okay, I obviously did not take typing, anyways, I was talking about Stephen's Grandmother's recipe cards.