Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Mommy Cover

I have been waiting for weeks for my new mommy cover by joia. It was on back order and suppose to be here on the 10th. So I finally called and it was on back order again, but suppose to be in on the 11th and shipped the same day, express over night. For my inconvenience they let me pick out a second one for FREE. I am so excited and can't wait to check the mail tomorrow. Scott hates it when I nurse in public and I am hoping this will help and not make him so uncomfortabe. I recieved it and I love it.....

Thanks to Jessica for the contact.

1 comments:

Jamie Perkins said...

Wow, I really like your blog! You did such a nice job on it. I like the way your slideshow comes out. I don't know why mine plays the way it does..Like this little baby contraption!