Monday, May 12, 2008

Husband Tag!!!


What is his name? Scott
How long have you been married? 7 years
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? I did!
Who is taller? Scott 6' I am 5’4
Who sings better? Scott ...I don't sing
Who is smarter? He is...
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? I do, even the ironing.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who cooks dinner? I do unless it's Tuesday night...
Who drives when you are together? Scott
Who is more stubborn? Me …
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I do, more often than Scott.
Whose parents do you see the most? Equal they both live in Burley.
Who has more friends? We have a lot of the same friends, but he has more from HS.
Who has the most siblings? He does, 3 brothers and 2 sisters I have one brother.
Who wears the pants? It's pretty equal, but depends on the topic!

I tag...Meghan B, Rebecca B, Jakobi !

0 comments: