Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend in Review

This was a very busy weekend for me. We left on Thursday night for Burley and then on to Idaho Falls on Friday. I went to IF to attend the Idaho Chapter of American Massage Therapy Association Conference (AMTA). I am taking a class on People living with Cancer. It was awesome!!! I wish I would of known some of these things when my mom was in the thick of things. Hopefully I will be able to share the techniques I learned with others.

My mother-in-law came with me to the conference to watch Shaydon. She just brought him to me when he got hungry. The had a BLAST together.
Between sleeping in, shopping, napping together, taking their daily walk in the park, driving around & just lounging around in the room.
We stayed at the Red Lion across from the IF Temple.

This is a round about off of Utah street. Isn't it beautiful?!! It's HUGE!!! Can you see the mountain lion?

Shopping

Lounging

On their stroll

0 comments: