Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Returning Home

Once I got home I found that Scott had a very busy weekend!!!

  • He had done all the yard work (mowed ,trimmed and pulled weeds)
  • Shampooed the carpets in the whole house which desperately needed it
  • The house was straightened
  • Bathed Roxy & washed her bed
What a GREAT husband thanks for your time & hard work we really appreciate it.


Oh, I almost forgot two highlights of our trip:
  • Friday night we went to dinner with a friend from HS, Marie Michaelson and her family who has a son that is only 1 week older than Shaydon. Griffen weighs 23 lbs and is in the 98 percent for both height and weight. He also has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. He defiantly has the Michaelson gene, all though Matt was the 3rd largest baby born in TX. We ate at Bajo' Grill in IF.
  • Baby Boutique, Stardust!!! It was one on the cutest baby stores I've ever been in & it was reasonably priced. They had all the designer brand along with local designers and consignors. They sold the Phil and Teds sport buggy that I just love !!! So I got to see it in person, If I knew I could of fit it in the car I would of bought it. But I did buy the new gum drop pacifier in blue, a "tag" quit blanket, and a pair of baby legs. I would be broke if I lived there.

0 comments: