Thursday, January 31, 2008

Burp Rags!!!

4 years ago I gave a baby shower for my best friend Rebecca Bledsoe. At her shower one of her friends made her these home made burp rags. I LOVED them. I asked Rebecca to make me some when I have a baby someday. We never talked about it again. When I had Shaydon she brought us over dinner and the FAMOUS burp rags. I couldn't believe she remembered. That is a best friend!! I wanted to learn how to make them so we made a girls day of it. I went over a couple of weeks ago and she showed me how. I just finished them today. They look so GREAT! Thank you REBECCA what a great baby gift.......

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are so cute. I make burprags but they are totally different. You need to show us how you make those. SOOOOO CUTE!
I love them.

Anonymous said...

Wow! THOSE ARE REALLY CUTE!

bledsoeblog said...

I am so loving yours! Next time I am at a fabric store, I am stocking up on Black and White! Yours look amazing!