Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New York & LA

My 1st love of Bamboo came ............



before I got married. I loved to go to Chinatown!!! I like to people watch, see their culture, be a part of the mass of people eat their food & find a bargain or two. So today was a sad when I had to throw away my bamboo. It has been dying for some time now and I have nursed it to health many of times, but I finally said good-bye. Mandie do you remember taking these on the plane ride home. 9 long years they've lasted. I still have my money tree......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how sad you were that they died...I'm sorry! We'll find you a new plant to love...don't you worry!!!

mandie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel like I should send you a sympathy card or something. My bamboo just died last winter, I'll admit I had neglected it terribly. My money tree survived a horrible move across the country and I revived it just in time to give it away so we could move again. It was beautiful, but I am now officially plantless.

mandie said...

For the record Sommers did NOT enjoy the Chinese food in Chinatown. She was utterly disgusted by its authenticity.

Korbi said...

Not that I know of anyone doing shower for us. Britni has been down quite a bit. Jakobi said something about dinner some time with family. :) How do you put music on your blog?

bledsoeblog said...

So sad, that has lived in every one of your homes! So long, farewell!