Thursday, January 10, 2008

SNOWBOARDING


Me & Jessica

Having FUN

Teyan & Jessica

Teyan, Sommers & Jamie

It has been 2 years since I was able to go BOARDING. Last year I went ONCE up to Pomeral the day after Thanksgiving which was before I found out I was pregnant. Scott has gone twice this year and I was so jealous, but our FRIENDS the Curtis's invited me to go up with them to Bogus. My sister-in-law was kind enough to watch Shaydon for me. This was the first time I was away from Shaydon for more than a few of hours. I missed him but had a GREAT time. We have gotten almost 30 inches in the last week on the mountain. So conditions were excellent. No wind, clear skies, sunny, warm, good company, lots of laughs & tons of FUN!!


Thanks ~ Yvonne ~ Zack ~ Lily ~ Nic ~ Jessica ~ Teyan ~ Jamie

0 comments: