Monday, January 21, 2008

Pay it Forward

This is fun---be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on my friend Jessica's blog, so now it is my turn to "pay it forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Tuesday -- January. 29th, I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something fun sent to them from me! Winners will be posted on the 30th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD!
*must have a blog to play and be able to pay it forward.
I can't wait to see who wins.... Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Hey, count me in! Can't wait to see what happens!

Anonymous said...

I want to win! Love ya...does that help?

Reese Family said...

Hey..I love checking out your blog. Your parents look great....just as I rememebered them!
And that little guy of yours is getting so big!!
We should organize some playdates for a few moms and get together once is warmer..of course!! :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo Sommers- You're an amazing blogger!

Korbi said...

No, me and Kortni want to win!!! Put us both in, one comment can count for 2 people right????

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!!