Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LaSt ChANcE

I know there are more of you out there come on and play, it's a good thing!! You have untill Wednesday morning. You don't have anyting to loose only gain!!!

~pay it forward~

This is fun---be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on my friend Jessica's blog, so now it is my turn to "pay it forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Tuesday -- January. 29th, I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something fun sent to them from me! Winners will be posted on the 30th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD!*must have a blog to play and be able to pay it forward.I can't wait to see who wins.... Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog to find out what it is all about! Can't wait to read yours!

Unknown said...

I am too late, I just saw your blog today, sounded like fun though!