Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Hunt Family

Last weekend my parents came up to visit and we love it when they come!!! They always seem to time it perfectly when we are finishing a couple of projects and they help us finish them. Same for my brother. it's been almost 3 weeks since they have been up here to visit and that's toooo long. Pumpkin aka: Shaydon misses grandma and grandpa Hunt!!

As most of you know my mother had ovarian cancer and she has been done with her chemo treatments since September 2007. For the most part she wears her turban, but I talked her into letting me spike it up and it looks soooo good. I told her she should stop wearing her hats. We are so proud of her and we are all glad she is doing so well. My mom has been through a lot this last year and my dad and been by her side. Shaydon (even in utero) and I only missed one treatment in Twin falls. Al & Mimi didn't miss any, they are such good support. I will miss those trips to Costo, the fabric store, Lowe's, Lunch (Sonic for there famous hamburger my dad's favorite meal) or dinner (Sizzler for the pregnant girl who cleaned her plate) & MACY'S our favorite shopping store. Funny how a trials brings family's closer to together. We are so grateful for our savior for helping us all get though this. We are so grateful for every ones thoughts, prayers, food, cards & flowers.
WE LOVE YOU!!
Isn't she beautiful!!!
Also while my parents were here we went to the wedding show at the Grove Hotel. My brother is engaged to Brook Deluca. He asked her when they went to Hawaii for the BSU Football game in November. So all the girls went to the show and the guys went to Cabelas. Brook thanks for letting us be apart.
Debbie~Sommers~Brook's friend~ Brook~Gail

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your Mom IS BEAUTIFUL! What an amazing family you have.

bledsoeblog said...

Your mom is so beautiful, what an inspiration to us all!

Kortni said...

Aunt Debbie is such a strength to us, even to little Hanna who can look at Aunt Debbie and know she was Ok with cancer and know her Grandma will be too. We were talking about chemo in code about Grandma and Hanna asked about it and said, "Well, Aunt Debbie had chemo too" so I guess kids always know and hear more than you think! Thanks, Aunt Debbie and Sommers for letting us share some of that time with you,even with our crazy kids, it's funny how it has come full circle!