Tuesday, February 12, 2008

10 Year High School Class Reunion!!!

August 17-18, 2007
Best Western Burley Idaho


Most of my spare time during the spring and summer of last year was planning our class reunion, what was I thinking when I ran for Class President. It was quite a task, but rewarding. Thanks to Scott who was very patience with me being pregnant, stressed and wanting things done right now. I think everyone had a fun time and that is what matters. We had about half the class in attendance. It was fun to see people that I haven't seen since HS. Don't mind the pregnant lady on the end with her husband in the very back. What was I thinking standing on the end? What a scary picture of me!

1 comments:

Korbi said...

SOMMERS!!! Thanks so much for the cute burp rags, sorry about the lateness in getting back to you, they did arrive safely and also with the vinyl!!! Thanks so much! I really do like the burp rags, so cute! I can't wait for baby Paisley to use them and then I get to get all the compliments and I'll explain where I got them. :) Thanks again!