Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sewing

Give an orphaned pillowcase a new home -- over your shoulder.

Jessica Curtis posted this craft on her blog and so I thought I would try it (we were going to do it together). When I get an idea to do something I do it until it’s done, I think I have OCD. So I was off to find a pillow cases. Who would of thought you can’t just buy a single pillow case!!! They all come with the sheet set. So after trying Wal-mart, Target and Linen’s & Things I was off to TJ Max , still nothing only plain colored ones & of course I wanted some sort of a design. So I finally decided to go to the D.I. on my way there I stopped by this thrift store called Savers. Why didn’t I think of this first!! I found a three pillow cases that I liked and they were only .69 cents. Can't beat that. So here is the end product, a few days' later. Thanks Jessica for the fun idea.

One is pink with poke-a-dots & stripes ~ Red (my favorite color) ~ Celery green with poke-a-dots

2 comments:

Korbi said...

how do you sew it? Can i steal the idea? :) let me know.

The Peterson's said...

How creative, I love it. Ya if you feel like sharing, I too would love to see how you sewed it.