Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WELCOME

Landon John Hunt
6lbs 7oz and 19 1/4 inches long
3:30pm

Proud Parents
Tyson & Brook Hunt

We are so excited for Landon to finally get here he is soooo cute!! I can't believe how big Shaydon looks next to him. I hope they grow up to be such good friends we can't wait to watch him in a couple of months. Congrats you just graduated into parenthood, play dates, poppy diapers, pumping bottles, piles of laundry, sleepless nights and someone that fills the love in your heart that you never knew was empty.

We love you guys


7 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Congratulations to the worm! Funny, Scot looks just as proud to be an Uncle as he does holding Shaydon. The Hunt family is growing, how fun! I would love to take your family pictures, I was thinking more towards the spring, so we can get some great outdoor pics, I could probably come down for the weekend, the locations would be endless with all the gorgeous parks there, let me know what you think? We could do it sooner if ya wanted.

Reese Family said...

What a cute baby. I like the name too! Congrats on being an auntie!!!
What fun play times!

bledsoeblog said...

SHUT IT! Born already? That went by so fast! Your brother looks so proud, I am sure he is just in heaven!

Have a wonderful trip to Utah for Bailey's blessing! Thank you for your phone call today, it made my day. You are such a great friend, I can always count on you to make me smile!!!!

Have a safe drive and I can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey Sommers, so I heard you have a new houseguest?!! Tell him Steve and Sarah say hi, and if you really want to set him off for a few hours(at least) ask him if he is still a christian republican! There that should do the trick,

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey Sommers, so I heard you have a new houseguest?!! Tell him Steve and Sarah say hi, and if you really want to set him off for a few hours(at least) ask him if he is still a christian republican! There that should do the trick,

Mastrude Family said...

Congrats on being an aunt! He is precious. Shaydon and Landon will have so much fun playing together since they are so close in age.

Sommers said...

What a good looking OLD man!