Thursday, February 14, 2008

ouR sTuD MuFfiN!!!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone
Shaydon & I did a little painting Wednesday afternoon.


We Love you and hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Scott
first comes love
then comes marriage
then comes a baby in a baby carriage

i just wanted you to know how much i love you and all you do for our family. your sacrifice does not go unnoticed and we really appreciate you working so hard so i can stay home. in just one month it will be 7 wonderful years. crazy how fast it goes by. i look forward to the many more we will share together with our little family. we have been so blessed with shaydon and what a joy he brings to our life. roxy too. despite her hair. you were my 4th grade boyfriend, my high school sweetheart, my best friend & lover. we have been though a lot in our 7 years and i hope we continue to grow & learn together and bring out the best in each other. thank you for making me smile, laugh, happy, sad, cry, opening my door, kissing me when you come home, helping around the house, being a handy man, madder than i’ve ever been and the happiest i’ve ever been. i hope you enjoy your evening tonight you deserve it.
I LOVE YOU!!!!


Surfing

Wakeboarding

Doing two things you love can't wait for summer to come.....

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Shaydon is so cute, I am in love with his name, and where did you find that onsie - it is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Shaydon is such a stud muffin!!

bledsoeblog said...

What a sweet tribute to Scott! I am sure he loved reading your sweet and loving words! You are so kind!

Korbi said...

hey let me know how the ebay stuff works out. I tried to sell Beck's crib bedding and no takers. I believe that your burp rags will do well. I am going to search them out on ebay. Good Luck! Hey, how did Mimi comment on our blogs? She has a blog, or you don't need a blog to comment? Does she have e-mail?