Friday, February 22, 2008

Lunch With My Dad!!!!!!



Today mom and I went to lunch with dad!! It was so GREAT. I love to spend time with him. I was so excited that I took a really good nap this morning so I would have lots of energy to play with him. I was full of laughs, giggles, smiles and pure entertainment for everyone. Even though I know he wanted to eat his fish taco's he still played with me. I love it when were together! Mom picked Willowcreek (off Vista) to eat she said we had been there before, but I don't remember because I was not born yet she loves there chicken curry wraps with shoestring sweet potato fries, the food was excellent and I know we will be back.


Thanks Mom & Dad for such a lovely lunch DATE!!!

7 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Sommers, he is a doll! Wow look at those big brown eyes. But, wasn't he just born yesterday? He is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

So cute...I miss him already!

Korbi said...

How did the burp cloths do? I tried to search for them,. it was harder than I thought, I never found them.... Does Gma check her e-mail?

Brit said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! What great fun to be able to have lunch all together!! Keep enjoying this special time cause it doesn't last long!!!

Jessica said...

He is changing so much. I love the pics. What a doll. And this post was so cute.

Mastrude Family said...

He is looking more and more like you by the second! Especially those big brown eyes!