Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our 1st Date Night!!

Friday 8, 2008
Our Friends Chad and Kelli Hessing invited us to dinner and it just so happened that my parents were coming to town and could watch Shaydon. We have not been out on a date since Shaydon was born. All the people that I trust to watch him are the people that we hang out with so we don’t do much with out bringing him along. So we were done eating by 8:00pm and we didn’t know what to do with ourselves. So we decided to go to Wal-mart and do some shopping, Scott’s favorite thing and place to go. (he hates it) After that we went to McDonalds and rented a red box movie and headed home. Aren’t we exciting. Thanks mom and dad for our 1st date night.

I asked one of my young women in our ward to babysit on Valentine’s Day she could, but for only 2 hours. So this will be our 1st experience with a baby sitter It has nothing to do with her, but I am so nervous.

0 comments: