Monday, February 18, 2008

4 hour drive in 10 hours

8:30am-6:30pm
We made a quick trip to Burley today. Needed some photos of our ski boat that we are trying to sell. Didn’t know we didn’t have any photos until we went to get them. We store the boat in Burley in my Grandma Mimi’s garage.

It just so happened that my sister-in-law was also in town and we got to see her 2 month old girl Bailey Brown. We are going to have 4 other cousins for Shaydon to play within the next 3 months. That will be fun when they get older.


Shaydon in 4 months older than Bailey, he lookes so big!!!

It’s not a trip to Burley with out having lunch at Al’s. I had the Big Al with the salad bar & took home their chicken wraps for dinner, Scott loved it!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Isn't it nice being close enough to Burley to make those quick little trips? I'm reading this at like 1 am and Als sounds sooooo yummy right now! By the way Shaydon is absolutely adorable!

Ashley said...

By the way I changed my blog address FYI